9.00-13.30 COMBINED SECTION: GYNECOLOGY + COSMETOLOGY.
9.00-11.30 PART 1. TALKING ABOUT INTIMATE ISSUES WITH DELICACY (AESTHETIC GYNECOLOGY vs GYNECOLOGICAL AESTHETICS)
Moderators: Prof. V.F. Bezhenar, E.Yu. Glukhov, PhD, Prof. A.N. Plekhanov
9.00-9.20 Quality of female life after genital prolapse and urinary incontinence treatment using synthetic implants. V.F.Bezhenar, E.S. Guseva, P.M. Palastin
9.20-9.40 Thread lifting of the perineum (vaginal narrowing). Indications. Execution technique. Long-term results. E.Yu. Glukhov, E.I. Neff
9.40-10.00 Labioplasty. Whom, why and how? E.I. Neff, E.Yu. Glukhov
10.00-10.20 Mesh implants in the XXI century. K.V. Krasnopolskaya
10.20-10.40 G-Point. Myth and reality. E.Yu. Glukhov, E.I. Neff
10.40-11.00 Possibilities of surgical management of rare and complex forms of genital prolapse in women. A.N. Plekhanov, T.A. Epifanova, F.V. Bezhenar
11.00-11.20 Perineal scar deformity after childbirth or unsuccessful plastic surgeries. Principles of surgical correction.. E.Yu. Glukhov
11.20-11.30 Questions and answers, discussion
11.45-13.30 PART 2. FEMALE AESTHETICS AND SEXUALITY AT ALL TIMES.
Moderators: M.R. Orazov, E.S. Silantieva, S.V. Gagarina
11.45-12.05 VULVA AND FEMALE SEXUALITY: from anatomy — to function, from norm — to diseases, from theory — to practice. T.N. Bebneva
12.05-12.25 Possibilities of plastic surgery in correcting sexual disorders associated with aesthetic vulvar defects. A.A. Tsypurdeeva
12.25-12.45. AESTHETICS AND ANTI-AESTHETICS in pelvic floor surgery. M.R. Orazov
12.45-13.05. Three different ages – three paradigms of aesthetics and sexuality in gynecology. E.S. Silantieva
13.05-13.30 Open Mike Discussion on: Sexual disorders in women — what can and should an obstetrician-gynecologist, a plastic surgeon and a cosmetologist cope with, without involving a psychologist or a sexologist.
13.45-16.15 TALKING ELEGANTLY ABOUT MALE HEALTH
Moderators: S.V. Gagarina, E.V. Leshunov
13.45-14.05 The role of a urologist-andrologist in maintaining reproductive and sexual health in men. I.A. Korneev
14.05-14.25 Men's health, aging management and sexual health. E. V. Leshunov
14.25-14.45 Hormone replacement technologies 2,0. E. A. Grecov
14.45-15.05 Transgender patients in the clinic of aesthetic medicine: practical aspects. E. A. Grecov
15.05-15.20 Aesthetic surgery in men: trends and tendencies. S. V. Gagarina
15.20-15.35 Anatomical justification of aesthetic procedures on the penis. E. V. Leshunov
15.35-15.50 Genital surgery: present and future. Dimitris Borousas
15.50-16.05 Regenerative medicine in andrology practice. Dimitris Borousas
16.05-16.20 Minimally invasive methods of penile correction. E. V. Leshunov
16.20-16.30 Questions and answers, discussion
16.30-17.30 AESTHETIC MEDICINE AND MEDIA. ROUND TABLE
Moderator: E.N. Glagoleva
Participants: A. Poghosyan, R. Burmistrova, Y. Miloradovskaya, E. Hernandez-Jimenez, A. Dycheva-Smirnova
1. Legal and ethical features of advertising aesthetic medicine services. Healthy people medicine. What is the difference between advertising serum and laser rejuvenation?
2. Advertising budgets in mass media: print edition vs publisher websites vs Instagram magazine pages? Fear of losing print ads.
3. Co-branding campaigns in aesthetic medicine: clinic and manufacturer. Why isn't this working now?
4. Bloggers versus official media. What kind of ads went underground?
5. Barter or money?
6. Coronovirus: How badly have the sales of advertising space sunk? What new formats have appeared? What commercial offers have you prepared for your advertisers by the end of the year?
7. Advertising agencies - an extra link in the chain or the necessary gear of the whole mechanism?